Sunday, October 17, 2010

Rainy Sunday Chili

What's a better Sunday rainy day activity than making some raw Chili?  Beside the walking in the rain to the market part, it was definitely the perfect way to spend my morning. After reaching out for some inspiration, Prana's Chef extraordinaire Chris shared a chili recipe with me that I couldn't wait to make. And now that it's crafted, I've already eaten three bowls!  Why is it green you might ask?  Well, I handcranked a bushel of celery juice to add to the soup base, and it was worth the crankin' and the color change!  I won't give any more of Chris's secrets away, but I will say that celery juice gave it just the right flavor.  I'm looking forward to enjoying this batch throughout the week :).  Thanks Chris!




Sunday's harvest from the local organic market

1 comment:

  1. each of your post makes me so hungry (and I just finished eating dinner haha)

    ReplyDelete

Questions, reactions or advice? Leave me a comment!