Thursday, October 14, 2010

Inspiration, anyone?

Tonight I made one of my favorites, zucchini "pasta" with marinara sauce.  I topped it off with some marinated mushrooms, string beans, baby cucumber and hemp seeds. It was beyond delicious! 

That said, the taste of boredom has begun to creep into my palate. It's been a month and 12 days of mostly repeating the same simple good 'ole recipes and often making big salad after big salad.  Sure, its the best, most nutritious, big salad ever, but it's time to switch it up!  So I ask you, dear readers, any ideas for something different?  Entrees and desserts that don't require a high speed blender, exotic ingredients or a dehydrator? Send me some inspiration!

5 comments:

  1. You make the same salad every day?
    Perhaps you can use other vegetables and find other salad, these give you another taste
    try to buy new vegetables par example,
    i haven't dehydrator, and i like the simply food, but i never eat the same all days.
    I use germinated seeds, algae for change taste off my salad.But I never take dessert,
    (sorry my english is very bad)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips indiantigre :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tu peux trouver des recettes crues sur mon blog, elles sont classées dans la rubrique " cru " ou " 811 "
    http://811-menus-conseils.blogspot.com/
    Tu peux aussi regarder dans les liens sur mon blog pour trouver d'autres blogs crus (même en anglais)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merci Adeline!!! Lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Questions, reactions or advice? Leave me a comment!